3] Recover servo.cfg
Backup (for example on a usb drive) :
- Power on the Reeti
- On the reeti screen, click on the "ubuntu" icon to go to the desktop
- Restore the files from step 3] to their original location
- open a terminal, then start "/opt/EtalonnageServo/bin/EtalonnageServo" (see image below)
- Enter the serial number (found on a label on the bottom of the Reeti)
- Press "Save" then "Ok"
- Close the window "EtalonnageServo"
- Connect the Reeti to an internet connection
Click on the update button on the home screen (or start "sudo apt-get update" then "sudo apt-get dist-upgrade" in a terminal)
Do not upgrade to ubuntu 16.04 (in ubuntu's update settings, this notification can be disabled)
- the Reeti is ready for use